This project involved renovations to the original 1930’s structure, including three floors of student residences above, along with Rossiter and Carondelet Resident Halls. The three residence halls received new furnishings, lighting and interior finishes that carry the design concept and sense of connection beyond the ground floor. The existing wood floors were re-finished and existing tile work was restored and repaired. The campus houses 423 students. Also as part of this overall renovation was the demolition and re-building of the cafeteria and commons dining facility, including a new commercial kitchen, dining room and lecture hall.